wear//there//san francisco

Friday, June 1, 2012

san fran-02 san fran-01 chambray top (bought mine at F21) | shoes | bag (bought mine at jcpenney of all places!) | pants (bought mine from F21) | necklace | t-shirt | picture by my sister Branae

A few weeks ago my mom and sister came for a visit. Of course we HAD to go shopping (because that's what girls do best) so I thought it would be fun to feature some of the clothes that I picked up.

San Francisco is SO chuck full of things to do. I love taking weekend adventures to the city because we can always do something different. I think it will take a lifetime before we have done it all.
Some of my favorite things to do in San Francisco...

• Rent electric bikes and ride along the bay to the bridge (or even across the bridge if you are feeling up to it).

• Go to the Ferry Building and enjoy the fresh food from the market, live music, and beautiful views. Click here to see some pictures from when Alden and I went.

• Go to Hayes Valley and walk through the fun boutiques. Stop at Miette and get a treat and go to Absinthe for some French onion soup.

• Visit the Mission District. They have awesome vintage shops there and a really cool taxidermy place called Paxton Gate (with a unicorn!). We also had the most DELICIOUS breakfast at Luna Park and yummy Mexican food for lunch.

• Ride the trolley's. The very first date Alden and I had in the city we rode the trolley's to and from dinner at Frascati. I will never forget seeing the city light up that way. Magical!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The daily bucket All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger