Weekly Review

Monday, April 23, 2012

weekreview1weekreview2weekreview3weekreview4weekreview5 Purple
My weakness. The Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger
Garage Sale Find
Picnic to the park
First A's game of the season
My second weakness. Baseball nachos.
Enjoying the beautiful weather
Surprise trip to the beach
Pit stop for cream puffs at Beard Papa on the way home.
What happens when you eat your cream puff in the car.

I think its safe to say I need to evaluate my diet after seeing all these food pictures. Thank goodness the Farmers Market is opening up again this week.

2 comments:

  1. Um... I share all of your same weaknesses.... so if you ever need a binge buddy, I'm your girl! Also let's beach it up ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes and yes. Perhaps a binge at the beach?

    ReplyDelete

The daily bucket All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger