In the Kitchen Gift Guide

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Oh food glorious food. Some people eat to live and others....well they live to eat. Here are some great $25 and under options for those "live to eat" people on your list. Happy Shopping!

Web

1// Walmart Cocomotion $15 (In store, not online)
The only thing better than rich creamy hot chocolate is rich creamy hot chocolate that makes itself. This is my families #1 favorite kitchen appliance, hands down. Pair it with your favorite hot chocolate and you got yourself a gift. (You may be able to find this online other places but no guarantee that it will be $15)

2// World Market Set of 4 Yuletide Plates $19.99 (sale!)
I love the graphic modern look of these plates. Give the set of 4 to one person or bake some goodies and divide it among friends.

3// Target Beaded Cake Plate $24.95
There are a lot of fun cake plate options out there. I like this one because it works well for holidays or it can dress up your everyday cake (if you are one of those people who make cakes everyday, I know I am).

4// Amazon My Life in France Julia Child $18.63 (new) $4.97 (used)
The way this woman describes food makes you melt into your overstuffed chair. It doesn't hurt that its all about France and love as well. Is there a better combination? No. There is not.

5// Crate & Barrel Fondue Sauce Warmer $9.95 (sale!)
Melted cheese, melted chocolate, melted cheese, melted chocolate. Cheese. Chocolate. CHEESE. CHOCOLATE. Oh the battle.

6// Martha Stewart Everyday Food Magazine 10 issues for $15.00 (Ipad version included!)
My good friend gave this to me last year and I LOVE it. I think I might just have to do a life subscription. If you have a hard time deciding what to cook or if you want to try new recipes then this is a good place to start.

Have you entered my first giveaway yet? Check it out here. Winner picked on Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Cheese....chocolate....how about chocolate covered cheese?

    Live to eat, and prosper!

    ReplyDelete

The daily bucket All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger