Me, my man, and a whole lot of hockey.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Alden 21

Here is a little unknown fact about my husband.... He use to play hockey, lots of hockey. I've never actually seen him play but just knowing he was a hockey player makes him a little bit more irresistible.

Right now we are wrapped up in the playoffs. I am not sure why hockey isn't a more popular sport to watch in the U.S. Its fast and aggressive. Like boxing on ice. I can't believe I use to pick watching figure skating over this. I might just be hooked. I'm half tempted to spend the money so we can go to the next game. Have I lost my mind? Go Sharks!

1 comment:

  1. My husband plays hockey too! And I agree, it's totally underrated. I was never into it until we started dating, but it is a blast! There's nothing like a good hockey brawl :)

    I love your blog, by the way.

    ReplyDelete

The daily bucket All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger