DIY Christmas

Thursday, December 9, 2010

DIY_christmas

I especially love cruising the web this time of year to see the many creative ideas people come up with for the holidays. Here are some of the fun Do It Yourself ideas I have seen around lately.

1. Love this non-traditional journal. Easy to make and easy to write in!
2. Homemade hummus! Yes please. Around my house, holiday time=dip time.
3. Already started this one, SO MANY LEAVES. I might finish it by NEXT Christmas.
4. Stamp coasters, need I say more.
5. Anthropologie knock off... you should see all the other sweaters she is embellishing. Fun!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley, thanks for plugging my wreath! Hope you have fun making your own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley these ideas are so amazing!! I am inspired. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it all! especially wanna see your wreath upon completion. i absolutely adore all the diy's, you're right, they are ample this time of year. ♥

    ReplyDelete

The daily bucket All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger