Happy Birthday Alden!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Sweetheart! Thank you for making me laugh, smile, and be oh so happy :)

You wanted a duck for you birthday... Maybe when you are older ;)

One day I told you we should make some art for our house, I came home to this. Haha. love you.
You decided to make cookies for me and my roommates.... ha. The amazing thing is somehow you were able to fix it and in the end we ate delicious cookies!

When we decided to take our first trip to Idaho you went out and bought a FULL cowboy outfit. Then you wore it the entire 4 hour drive... even when we left at 10 at night.
You proved yourself worthy to date an "Idaho" girl.
You took me skydiving and held my hand ALMOST the whole time :)
You kissed me on the Grand Canyon
You took me to beautiful Monterey for my Birthday!
You carry me on your back :)
You treat me like a queen!

Happy Birthday Alden. You are the best husband I could have asked for. You make me happier than I ever could have hoped or dreamed to be. Love you.

2 comments:

  1. love the art he made for you!
    and I want a duck too—that little thing was so cute. Jason is against having any/all pets. we'll see who wins in the future.
    oh! and I think that we could be bffs because of the cowboy outfit alone! awesome.

    Happy Birthday Alden!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, so cute! Happy Birthday Alden!

    ReplyDelete

The daily bucket All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger