Duck out of water

Saturday, October 9, 2010

I can't help but feel like a duck out of water sometimes here in Hawaii (after all I was raised in the "tundra" my whole life). The calendar reads October and I want to pull out my boots, scarfs, and buy this coat from anthropologie.

But the sun is still shining, my skin is constantly warm....... so I will continue to throw on my flip flops and T's. Hawaii=Ashley has no fashion sense. The great thing about Hawaii is it doesn't matter. Hang loose man.

1 comment:

  1. And that is why I love Hawaii! I would totally trade all my clothes and never go to Nordstrom again to live in Hawaii, and be in my swim clothes, flip flops and just live the laid back Hawaiian life! I bet the wierdest thing will be the holidays without the snow!

    ReplyDelete

The daily bucket All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger