Little Blue and Sewing 101

Monday, August 9, 2010

I don't know if its a chemical or a mental change that takes place when us woman get married but I think its fair to say that something changes alright. The urge to sew has been racing through my veins ever since that ring graced my left finger. I have a whole google document dedicated to "future projects"... just in case one day I got a sewing machine. Well kids the day has come! And so much sooner than I thought. Here is our $20 purchase from Savers, I call him Little Blue. And yes, he is a he.

Don't mind that this picture is backwards. I took it with my photo booth camera on my computer :)
And here is my first project. A skirt! Pretty simple to make and I didn't do too bad. So my hands can't fit in the pockets..... An easy fix for next time. Sorry this is a crummy picture as well. Go here for the tutorial on how to make your own skirt! Yay!

1 comment:

The daily bucket All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger